A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

jones-ing for jewels.

so.. I have a slight jewelry obsession. POINT OF THE DAY: one of my best friend's is getting married next weekend.. and, we were laughing and she was showing me the earrings she got for us (bridesmaids) and when I asked her what she is wearing.. she said probably the diamond studs her fiance gave her. (NOW: DON'T GET ME WRONG.. THEY ARE LARGE AND LOVELY...) but, I thought MAYBE, JUST MAYBE I could find some beautiful one's online at a somewhat reasonable (OK REALLY REASONABLE) cost.
BACKGROUND: she has traditional taste, her ring couldn't be more beautiful, a huge old miners cut.. art-deco, estate piece.... I mean- I have good jewelry taste and a good eye- and HER RING IS TO DIE.. sooo.... I went on a search, and of course, the age-old...
buying a present for someone else, you always want what you sought out to buy: I AM DYING OVER THE THINGS I AM SPOTTING.. I WANT, I WANT, I WANT...
here goes:



I wish she could just wear the one's I wore.. I would love that- but the rentals had to take it out of the "vault" and they chased me down after the ceremony when I took them off,.. I don't exactly think I am responsible enough to fly them to Texas and loan them out.. dang it.



on that note:
two people I never knew I thought were beautiful, Chelsea Clinton and Ivanka Trump... BUT LET ME TELL YOU- I AM OBSESSED WITH THEM AS BRIDES... (good jewels)



dreaming of jewels.. 

oh and of Alayna walking down the isle..
I LOVE WEDDINGS!


No comments:

Post a Comment