A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some people, NEVER learn.

I get it, I have always been overly comfortable in my shoes... and I don't feel pressured easily or a desire to please, but... how come people I see as strong willed and similar in character can't take charge and be as comfortable? CONCEITED COMMENT? no... LOGICAL. I think it is reasonable to ponder why a person makes the same mistakes, or can't say NO.. or just take charge and get a grip.

My mom always used to tell me "you never learn your lesson"... when it came to certain things.. a good example: my hair- I always have had well, bad hair.... so curly and somewhat nappy- it has good days, if I devote hours.. but otherwise the 4+ hours a day in a pool for high school and college really didn't do it justice.. there is a rant for you-
ANYWAYS,... I feel that my hair is the least of my worries, I recently have been noticing much worse patterns made by people in my company.. that follow the saying "you never learn" on a much larger scale..
I don't need to state examples of this pattern made by my friends.. but I do wanna say,
HOW STUPID CAN WE AS HUMANS BE? ARE WE THAT EASILY INFLUENCED? GET A GRIP.... TAKE CONTROL... LEARN A LESSON, AND STOP MAKING THE SAME DAMN MISTAKES OVER AND OVER.



sorry but.. JUST SAYIN...


No comments:

Post a Comment