A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh how I miss you!

o come all ye faithful... YES, IT IS HOLIDAY SEASON ALREADY,
1 day till December first, and I have already had a holiday ornament exchange at our apartment, had a tree up for weeks and been rocking out to the tunes for days! SPIRITED. why not, or as we said in Czech... aproc ne?!

Sometimes I will be driving, running errands, at work (like right now.. OOPS) and come up with an idea to blog about, and within minutes something comes up- and the thought is LONG gone. TRAGIC. oh how my dreams have suffered by being employed. I ALWAYS, ALWAYS, acknowledged that the grass was always greener,.... while I was unemployed I would dream of feeling substantial in this world, with meaning and fulfillment.. and while I am employed, you dream of the wonderful programming of the BRAVO network and that fluffy duvet, the sale at bloomies, the forever 21 deals calling your name.. or MAYBE THIS IS JUST MY STRUGGLE?

ANYWAYS, I have officially been employed, yes.. for a month or more, BUT- it is only till year end, then they maybe can find permanent room for me. or maybe not, so don't get too excited. I WILL SAY, IF THEY FIND ME ROOM- I THINK IT IS A GREAT FIT, AND even if they don't.... it is a terrific non-profit you all should check out...  The Noreen Fraser Foundation.

I don't even know where to go- I have missed so much.

maybe I will break up all events and thoughts into separate entries, yes, yes I WILL! HERE I GO

No comments:

Post a Comment