A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ladies who Lunch..

I have always been one to say, I would be perfectly happy in a life where I raised my children and had the ability and luxury of not working and doing charity... ya, ya, so cliche'.... accept it, everyone might be stimulated and happy living this life-


well, I went with my mom, and her friends, and thank goodness my other good friend came with her mom.. to this tea luncheon thing at Neimans yesterday, and it motivated me to want to entertain!!! The author was Jamee Gregory and it was a presentation of a book, "New York Parties: Private Views"... I just LOVED the pictures,....


I want to write a book on.. How to Entertain in your 20's,... first I gotta get entertaining!!! such good ideas in my head right now.. the creative juices are flowing major!!
dreaming of parties! 

1 comment: