A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloweeny..

I LOVE HALLOWEEN, in the sense that.. TRICK OR TREATING.. pumpkin carving, candy, gatherings, haunted houses.... etc.
BUT HALLOWEEN SINCE COLLEGE AND THRU THESE 20'S HAS BEEN..... WELL, slutty.
I call vegas a permanent halloween.. in the sense that, girls think they can dress however they so choose as slutty and scandalous as their little inner slut hearts desire, and NOBODY can judge or make statements, because... after all, ITS HALLOWEEN.. AND IT IS A COSTUME.
well, FINALLY- this year, my friend had a murder mystery party, and everyone dressed up as roaring 20's and I was obsessed with the idea, and even the execution... DRINK ALL YOU WANT, PARTY, HAVE A GOOD TIME.. but just so much more... classy isn't the weird here, but just more FUN for a human like me. I LOVED it.
here are some shots from it:



Q: WHY CAN'T WITCHES HAVE BABIES?

A: BECAUSE THEIR HUSBANDS HAVE HALO-WEENIES!




Q: WHAT DO SKELETONS ORDER AT BBQ?

A: RIB-BONES!


AND WHAT DO SKELETONS SAY BEFORE THEY EAT?!

BONE-APPETITE!





I am so lame how funny I think these jokes are!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment