A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

PANTHER PRIDE

So.. it was always a joke when I transferred from UH (20,000+ UNDERGRAD) to Chapman (4,000) that I wanted to be the "PANTHER OF THE YEAR" (sense the sarcasm I hope)... if you aren't very quick... the panther is Chappytown's mascot. well IRONY STRIKES.. AND my final semester of undergrad I decided to play water polo at what I used to make fun of as a horrible team.. and found CHAPMAN TRULY IS AN INSTITUTION UNRIVALED BY OTHERS, in the sense that it is soooo warm, nurturing, caring, individual, unique, all things I would think a parent dreams of their child experiencing when sending them away.. I experienced and watched these 18 year old freshman (I was 23 eek) experience. I couldn't have had more "Panther Pride" then you could imagine. well, until I found myself in the job market unemployed for a long period of time.. but that's another entry!

ANYWAYS, my parents are also proud of Chapman and the institution it is becoming and already is.. and we all (my husband, and my parents, and I) were fortunate enough to attend the Chapman Gala.. and I WAS BLOWN AWAY... here are some pictures:








PARTY TIP: they had the coolest dance floor set up (as you can see with Alex and Cathie groovin').. they put the band on a riser and then surrounded the band with dance floors, so people we dancing on all sides.. I DUG IT! 
dreaming of party ideas' I DO LOVE A CELEBRATION! 
and sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment