A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Live blogging

from the Apple store in Century City. I think I am going to have to do lots of research on apple's quarterly and yearly reports. They sure do a business. Better be a serious genius at this "bar" because I am one pissy pants Sabrina right now. My iPad wont charge and that causes me great distress when I am not able to play 'words with friends'. To think, I was going to ditch my blackberry for an iPhone all in the name of vanity.. LESSON LEARNED. Kate Spade sure does make cute cases though....

at least I have a cute case for the iPad that doesn't work. Bad enough I got it a month before the new one came out.. 
oh technology. 

please call my name already... 

bitterbetty. 



Happy Cinco De Mayo. 
Dreaming of chips and gauc and big ol Margi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment