A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Friday, May 13, 2011

DREAMS

The title of this blog is dreams after all. How I came to that name is a split second of thoughtlessness. You know when you are just writing and things just happen, and if you are me.. YOU JUST GO WITH IT? I don't really think twice, and that my friends- IS A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD.

Sometimes it is great to just GO FOR IT, GO WITH IT, AND DO IT. Other times, it is like.. why didn't I take a step back and think that one through? OH WELL, we are -who we are, embrace it!

So anyways.. I cannot stop HAVING BAD DREAMS. go away. How come when I am awake and cognitively there I come up with all these happy, amazing, worldly "dreams"... but in my actual REM cycle, asleep in my amazing bed that is filled with duvets, down pillows, shams and soft blankets, I HAVE HORRIBLE NIGHTMARES? HELP SOMEONE..

PLEASE!! WHO KNEW I WOULD WANT 'DREAMS' to go away sometimes..

Is there a such thing as a dream doctaaaa? I know, there are alternative methods to trying to "control your dreams"... and I might just have to dive into those any day now.. because I cannot keep watching 'sex and the city' 'the nanny' and 'chelsea lately' at 4am anymore.. although, those are all some of my favs!


DREAM ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment