A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

BUYERS REMORSE

I always have the opposite definition of BUYERS REMORSE.. most people buy and wish they hadn't.... I am normally ALWAYS thrilled with my purchases, and only have remorse when I pass a gem up..

WELL, WELL.. the calypso line for Target came out three weeks ago, and normally I go within the first few days of release, well I waited a week and the poufs I wanted were sold out. Well.. knowing Target as I do, I figured they were going to appear at some Target somewhere.. or online. NOPE.. NEITHER HAS BEEN TRUE.. I AM SERIOUSLY SWEATING THIS ONE...




I made such a rookie mistake here..

DREAMING OF THEM BECOMING AVAILABLE AGAIN.. IT HAPPENS
IN STOCK, IN STOCK,..

DREAMING.

1 comment:

  1. retail manic..best quote over. "sometimes when there is some serious and tragic i just need to go buy a bunch of sh**"

    ReplyDelete