A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Passover

So it is that time of year that Elijah come's to visit.. and we have Seders galore. I was on the phone with the Foundation I work for's (http://www.noreenfraserfoundation.org/) accountant. Sort of chatting her up about Passover (she is Jewish,...naturally- I said she is the accountant) and I told her about our families seder... as I was talking she took a deep breath and said to me "it is so neat and special to be your age and still have such a multi-generational seder". GOSH THAT MADE ME THINK. Then... my dad gave a speech at seder about how he was talking to a Rabbi recently who told him that the importance of Passover really was just that, the mending of generations... seemed to be a theme. Anyways, of course I was misbehaved and using my blackberry to snap pictures and entertain me throughout the seder.. naturally, I was still at the corner kids table.. guess for good reason. L' CHAIM!







Dream.. of Peter Cotton Tail coming... cadbury caramels, easter brunch... and man DO I DISLIKE MATZAH!!! DREAMS DREAMS DREAMS

No comments:

Post a Comment