A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Horse's

Growing up we used to go visit the horse's in Mandeville canyon and feed them carrots. I had a favorite that I remember to this day, Appleoosa. There is something really powerful about them. All aspects of horse's sort of intrigue me. Afterall, horse's or as I like to call them "HORSIES", are linked to A LOT of my favorite activities. For instance.. the race's, I do love to gamble.. and wear big hats! or,... say: Horse therapy.. it is amazing to me what these horse's are capable of doing (google horse therapy, you will be BLOWN away) I know a little boy who literally went from mute to full sentence's with horse therapy. INCREDIBLE. Polo matches,.... hot men, preppy outfits, champagne,... I mean, horse's are spot on. PONY TAILS.. I love nothing more then the perfect pony. HOW ABOUT PONY RIDES? Ok, so I think I am on a horse kick. OH AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE RIDING APAREL.. riding boots, stirrups, you name it.. who knew I was such a horse person.




dreaming of the Royal Wedding! t-3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment