A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NEED A MAID. STAT.

I have decided, I will spend my hard earned cash, on a maid. SORRY, but.... it is an absolute necessity for me. I just cannot manage to keep it clean, I don't know how. I try to dust, and do the hard wood floors, and the bathrooms but it is just not in my DNA, and I need HELP. I walked into our extra bedroom today AKA- my closet.. and WENT... HOLY HELL, SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP, AND TURNED AROUND WALKED OUT AND GRABBED CLOTHES FROM THE LAUNDRY ROOM INSTEAD and left with no make-up because my vanity freaked me out too much. Yes, I snapped a pic, to remind myself.. MUST TRY TO PICK UP when I get home.

YIKES!

Word to the wise:
never have a California King as a guest bed... gives you a lot of space to "set things down"...
dreaming of a fairy that sweeps in and makes our place immaculate! 


did I mention, I would cook all day everyday if someone was there to clean it all up?
 UGH. the trials and tribulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment