A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fishing


I have never gone on a "fishing trip" or been one to be raised around lot's of "fisherman". Ya, so I have the occasional friend whose dad takes their boat to Catalina to fish... or the random boy who goes and works in Alaska on a fishing boat, so I know SOME people who fish.. but it just hasn't been exactly the most readily known hobby in my kneck of the woods or circle (don't get offended.. I know my brother and some people love to claim they go out and fish.. but please, you guy's go drink and get tan for a few hours and end up in Emerald Bay, I hardly call that FISHING). SO, ANYWAYS... this past weekend, WE WENT FISHING ON OUR GOLF COURSE! yep, you read me right, WE FISHED IN THE PONDS ON THE GOLF COURSE!

I should take that back.. I went salmon fishing back in the day in Alaska and hunting for gold... hahaha TOURIST!
you go fishing... I will stay right HERE:
in my dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment