A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Retail OBSESSIONs. part 483478530495887532

I am such a happy camper when it comes to retail.. my friend even said this weekend "you have to be selective when shopping, even for pumpkins!" AND RIGHT SHE IS...


I online shop all day long!!! (well, when I am home, which is.. sort of.. A LOT!!) and there are some serious finds out there,
.... on the other hand,
I will always be someone who quite honestly gets an old fashioned thrill out of being in a store, wrapped in fabrics and smells, all different kinds of styles and sizes, prices, and oddities,....

Have you ever been going to a store... say... Forever 21.. and the closer I get, I get this eager competitive feeling.. LIKE.. what if all the LARGES ARE GONE? and I wanna run in, and use my good eye to find the gems and get out! Like.. someone else could be holding onto that one piece of heaven that I would kill to get my hands on.. sounds like a disease now that I actually type these feelings into words, who cares, it is a healthy happy addiction, OK?!

MORAL OF THE STORY-... this season is my JAM!! BOWS, LEATHER, LACE, JEWELS, OPAQUE TIGHTS, LEATHER.. I MEAN.. could I ask for anything more?

I never knew this site existed, and I AM HOOKED...
ETSY!!!
I was always the traditional.. shopbop, bloomingdales, revolve, target, forever21, topshop, gilt, ruelala, saks, BLAH BLAH BLAH...
but etsy is a real find!! I think it is quite a well known site, and I am just a little late on the bandwagon... but I am into it.

things I am dying over right now:


Elizabeth and James leather jacket...


TIGHTS WITH EVERYTHING!!


LACE and BOWS!


Valentino does Leather and Lace..



MAYBE... it is the Adam Lambert in me, but.. I just love all things leather and lace... and.. to take it one further, a little leopard or fur never hurt anyone ;) 

(Kate really never fails..)






THE ULTIMATE:


dream of those... 






No comments:

Post a Comment