A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Childhood excitement.

I have always been elated with things that might seem a little.. youthful let's just say. I love Disneyland, I watch Hannah Montana, and I only watch rom-coms with happy endings, it is who I am, and I am proud of it. EMBRACE IT.
It makes a lot of sense.. maybe you should try it. You would have sweeter dreams. Think about it, life is complicated and hard naturally, we all face hardships and tragedies, that is just the brakes, WHY ADD TO IT BY WATCHING HORRID EVENTS UNFOLD ON TV OR IN MOVIES? I would rather entertain myself with all things happy, rainbows, butterflies, and sparkles...


well anyways, flash forward...

I KEEP SEEING OLD FASHIONED ICE CREAM TRUCKS EVERYWHERE!!!!

This particular one was just in the middle of Beverly Hills, perfect combo, Retail and Ice cream. Utopic.


I also spotted some in the park on Sunday when I was watching my husbands softball game. It was the GoodHumor truck, it even was playing the music, the noltagia in me wanted to go running for it and pick out my ONE treat and get it all over my face.... Something to look forward to when raising kids I suppose. I am just so glad these little gems of the old world still exist. 

DREAMING OF WHAT I WOULD GET OFF THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!! 


ps- I even saw an ice cream truck on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians!! NOW I KNOW THEY HAVE STAYING POWER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment