A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

current addiction.

OREOS.


I don't know what brought it on, but all the sudden, I cannot live without OREOS in the house. It is such a weird thing... because I am one for home made baked goods... not a regular old OREO, I never even knew I had this passion... BUT I DO... I definitely do.

then... I started thinking about good ol Oreos.. and realized, they play a much bigger role then I ever gave those little whale lard goodies credit for..

FOR ONE: every year for such a long time at thanksgiving we make turkey oreos as a family with my cousins in the Desert, so much so... that my cousin Eliana even wrote a report about making Oreo Turkeys to represent a unique family tradition when she was a little one... pretty funny, CUTE, and yummy! always a hit..


ANOTHER SEASONAL YUMMY OREO JACKPOT.... just add pretzels and candy corn... its like oreo bark!


For a wedding gift, I got this cake pan from William Sonoma and you make a cake to look like a Oreo, a little tricky, but such a charmer..


AND.. then there is always the chocolate dipped oreo, so easy, and sort of impressive to serve... or wrap them up and use them as party favors.. 



You know what I am dreaming of.. or making a reality and marching into my kitchen right this moment..

I even made up an Oreo dance with my husband... YEP! 

Oreooooo, O O REEEOOO! 


No comments:

Post a Comment