A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

WILL BRAKE FOR FRUTA FRESCA!

Ok.. so I am definitely a little too daring with food. I mean I chase the gourmet food trucks around town, I ate euro-dogs all over Europe.. and I mortify my poor mother. OF COURSE.. I DO NOT DRINK BEER, LADIES DON'T DRINK TINKLE SMELLING COCKTAILS.. but...
this is my favorite LA find...
 FRESH FRUIT CARTS!!!!!!



I mean I pull over all the time and spend 4 dollars and get SOO much incredible fresh fruit, cut fresh right there... and then they put lemon and lime and chile.. and it is simply to DIE.. do not be scared.. WHEN YOU SEE THAT RAINBOW UMBRELLA.. YOU PULL OVER AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR.. 
I mean under normal circumstances I would not think it was such a genius idea to pull over and hand cash to a foreign man holding a sharp knife on the street...
BUT LET ME TELL YOU.. this is a good life choice.

My favorite ones: aka- I feel the safest pulling over for them..
are by Cedar Sinai, they surround the hospital.. a couple of them on 3rd.. and then on Robertson catty-corner from the Ivy (that has to be safe, right?!)

go get yourself some freshness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment