A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WHATS NEW?!

well I will tell you what is not new.. I HATE THAT QUESTION..

when you run into a friend, call a friend, gchat with a friend.. whatever it may be, it is just the worst question EVER... I mean.. next person to ask me that, I am going to really hand it them.. because here is the reality:
MY LIFE IS STABLE, NOT MUCH IS NEW.. IF SOMETHING IS NEW.. THAT MEANS ITS A DRAMA... AND I MOST LIKELY DON'T WANT TO DIVULGE IT AND HOPEFULLY ITS A RARE OCCURRENCE, when your friends you speak to daily or regularly say, "WHATS NEW" its like.. do you really have no better choice of words to offer me?

I have plenty to share about events of my weekend, or day, or thoughts, or funny encounters, conversations, experiences, but "what is new in your life" .... is just not something I HAVE A LOT OF ANSWERS FOR... I am married (so there are not going to be new boys).. I will tell you if I find a new job (but don't hold your breath).. and besides that, I dunno what "new" would be good to fish for..

so here are the things that I wish to share that have happened lately, not new. but just fun exciting little things:




Those are just a quick blurb of the past weeks events.. obviously missing some very NEW and exciting events also..

HERE IS SOMETHING NEW FOR YOU:
MAGNOLIA BAKERY OPENED IN LA THIS WEEKEND!!

what else.. there are glow in the dark jellyfish all over the bay in Newport.. that is fun! and.. well my next post will cover this one... THE FAIR HAS COME TO TOWN!!!! and

Lindsay Lohan went to jail this morning.. and I had helicopters over my bedroom all morning long.. that is new and oh so very exciting..

ANYTHING ELSE TO SHARE.....

DREAMING OF NEW ADVENTURES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment