A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

FLORA AND FAUNA!

I don't know what has cometh over me, but I am obsessed with botany, and flowers.. and landscaping all of the sudden.. whenever I am on a walk or just anywhere, I get so giddy when I see florals that I adore..

so here is a collage of some!














look how cool my wedding boquet was, it was on a bible that my mom carried down the isle at her wedding to my Daddy! 


I maybe always was a floral worshiper, they represent HAPPY AND MAGICAL MOMENTS..
because I found all these floral pics I took from when we were living in Prague and traveling.. 






I guess all those days of my Dad trying to play the game of "what kind of tree is that for 100$"is finally paying off!!

DREAMING OF THE DAY I CAN GET TO SEE THE TULIPS BLOOMING IN HOLLAND ONE DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment