A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Santee Alley

Where "Coach is much more expensive than Balenciaga"

One of my best friends Katie and I along with my Mommy ventured to Santee Alley I would say... 7 or 8 years ago, where I am proud to announce I had my first and only legitimate "anxiety attack". I am also proud for you to now that I know am a worldy, well traveled, little girl who has lived in shady apartments in Hawaii, Prague, and Orange.. and I not only can handle places like Santee, but I THRIVE IN THEM!

So.. yesterday we went on a little Sunday adventure after picking up my friend Morgan's husband from the train station. I have to say besides the fun of it, the merchandise was crap.. WHERE WERE THE "GENUINE FAKE GOODS". ugh,
gotta get back to Turkey ASAP!






Thank goodness Morgan's dear husband Joel did a Spanish speaking mission... eased any anxiety that coulda come up! 

Here's to summer adventures! 

Dreaming of the next... 


No comments:

Post a Comment