A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Office

I have never been one to watch 'The Office', and trust me, I have my own fair share of TV addictions.. good and bad,... BUT- lately after working in an office building, and doing the commute at normal human being working hours... and taking a lunch, basically being a member of functioning society, instead of my dream life of sleeping till 11, lunch at 2 or 3, dinner past 8.... I HAVE SEEN SO MANY SCENES I WANT TO MAKE INTO A TELEVISION PROGRAM.. AND THEN I remind myself.. this must be why 'THE OFFICE' is such a it, they do this shit! just a thought.... Should I share my funny, freakshow office encounters for a laugh? the elevator stories, or the people in the other suites that I have to deal with.... could be quite humorous, but also mean and malicious, they are just trying to pay the bills, I GET IT.. BUT MAN O MAN.. ok back to work.. @ the office! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment