A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

How to evaluate and cover the last month? FOOD.

So... I was trying to figure out how to put into words all of the experiences I have had in the last months.. THE HOLIDAYS, my first marriage anniversary, etc. etc... and then I was scrolling thru the pictures on my blackberry, and I went.. BLOG THE FOOD PICTURES!!! so here we go, a quick little recap... via some of the food I have eaten...


Jake's in Pasadena is the best, it is the grungry old like train, on Colorado Blvd, in the middle of old town and you can design your burger!!



Classic... LaScala chopped, you can never go wrong! 


I loved this obviously... a little french pattiserie at the Spectrum of all places, ugh, to die!! 


One of many spreads I woke up to while sleeping at my parents. I am literally ready to move back in, with my husband that is! 


Just a divine Ribeye platter I grilled for dinner one night!! DID YOU SAY STEAK?!
 A ritz Egg and capucinno mushroom soup. google it. The Ritz, Newport Beach. HOLIDAY HEAVEN.

 At my dear friends boat parade party, she had MADE THESE CUPCAKES!!! SO CUTE!!


 My mom and our best family friends mom, BAKE ALL DAY/NIGHT for christmas... this is the Neiman Marcus cookie, "worlds best cookie"
                                              

Self-explanatory. Read the sign.


Clam Chowder in a bread bowl on a little dock in Monterey. Kind of earthy... but still nice. eh.
 Room Service. Need I say more? Something about room service for me.. makes ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING seem like heaven. My happy spot is a hotel bed with room service. BAM!
 Some chinese food room service from China Town in San Francisco, too sick to go and enjoy, might as well order in to the hotel... NO BETTER WAY, RIGHT?
These things were seriously to die, Trader Joes has the best peppermint treat selection EVER!!!
 Cookie decorating!!!! Always a holiday favorite!


I have so many more, and lots of better ones, but I get lazy, and how much food can you look at? Well, I take that bake.. sometimes I look at websites devoted only to food, and heck, watch a channel on TV for hours.. called... THE FOOD NETWORK. I take it back, more food to come....


DREAMING OF MORE FOOD ENTRIES!! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment