A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, October 24, 2011

This is a blog, NOT pinterest

I have decided I am so sick of blogs that people post pictures of things they didn't participate in or that aren't themselves. WHAT IS THE POINT? If I wanted to look at a picture of an outfit, I would go to a shipping website or the designers website.. I WANT TO SEE IT ON YOU-
or if you want to show me a living room you love, it better be your own, somewhere you visited, or be posted there for a reason.
SEE- I just unlocked the code-
Emily of cupcakesandcashmere.com might not be the most strikingly beautiful out of this world incredible life girl.. BUT, she posts pictures of herself, her life, her creations.. and posed or not, SHE IS LIVING IT, and it is real. We are getting to see HER.. not what she likes or a picture she found online. She took it, she lived it.

This seems so simple- but it's a revelation for me. If I wanna see things you like, inspire you, get ideas from you.. I will look at your pin board.. if you want to blog- and it is a lifestyle blog.. show me YOU.

That will be all.


No comments:

Post a Comment