A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gone Readin'

You know those license plates? "GONE FISHIN'"... I never got it. I GET IT.

When I am snuggled up with a good book.. or a loaded DVR for that matter.. I want a sign on the door that says "GONE TO REALITY TV SHOW HEAVEN.."

AKA- F OFF. I am in utopia. and YOU are about to ruin my pure happiness I am feeling.

I always forget how much I love to read until I get back into the groove.. it is like working out, it is so hard to start getting back into the swing (maybe this is my own personal pep talk) but once you do, it is addicting.

Ok, easy read recs:

These are the two books that came before "SEX AND THE CITY".. so basically honestly, could not put them down. 


then you want to read everything by the author so I moved onto-

took me awhile to really be like thinking about this one, you know "I cannot wait to get in bed and read" or those conversations you have with yourself about the characters in the book you are reading like they are your best friend or worst enemy.. but once you give this one a chance, it is one of those!







 



I also read two of the Chelsea Handler books on vacay.. honest truth- I laughed, A LOT.. but I also decided this woman is so crude and so far beyond anything even an ounce socially acceptable that it maybe isn't that funny... like the drug induced, dangerous, not so funny stories.. I couldn't help but judge myself a little for buying and reading the books. 



I get it, stop judging me for my intellectual reads.. I find enjoyment in these things, the same way I find enjoyment in watching Gossip Girl and the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion in the same night, while debating if I have it in me to dive in the Kardashian four hour wedding special... 
I couldn't get myself to dedicate four hours, I will though, don't doubt it for a minute.



Gone Dreamin' 




No comments:

Post a Comment