A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Coco

The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man's.  ~Mark Twain









            Dogs' lives are too short.  Their only fault, really.  ~Agnes Sligh Turnbull 





My heart breaks for my mom, who truly, was beyond the best mother any dog or kid could ever ask for. She dedicated herself to COCO 24 hours a day for the first year of his life, and did the same for the last 2 years of his life. Maybe that is why we were so lucky to have the perfect dog, because she truly put everything into him. After anyone passes, we have a joke that they become a "saint". You no longer remember their bad/negative qualities, and they become only a beyond realistic positive influence on your life.. for coco, there is no  stretching of the truth to make him a "saint" in our memories, he truly was.

I had always anticipated what this time would be like, when we lost coco, and to be honest.. it is more heart breaking then I could have ever imagined. 

I dream that everyone has a dog like coco, that is a true member of their family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment