A PLACE TO SHARE MY DREAMS AND INSPIRE SOME OF YOUR OWN!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Been a long time...

I never go this long without posting. Life took over, Alex (the husband) took the bar, which in CA takes 3 solid days... and then my Father had a medical episode while he was back east that we jumped on a plane to attend to... aka- all I want is to watch my DVR'd shows and get back into a routine. COMING FROM ME, that says a lot.. I HATE ROUTINES.. AND YES, hate is a strong word.. I can hear my mother saying "Hate is a strong word Sabrina, say you strongly dislike instead"

Even though we were across the country for a hospital emergency.. you gotta still realize, LIVE WHILE YOU CAN- so BC my husband loves America and had never been to the liberty bell, we took a quick break and ran over to see it. EXCUSE THE LACK OF MAKE-UP AND SLEEP..
I also have to comment that I would have thought I would go crazy for the food in Philly, and I just was not crazy about any of it. Potbelly sandwiches which people rave about.. Philly Sandwiches.. I was not even into: AKA- THAT MEANS IT IS NOT GOOD.



But I am back.. and I feel like life is moving at such a fast speed.. how is it already a week into August? College kids are going back to school... I wanna say it is that feeling of summer winding down, but really September is the hottest month. which brings me to...

RETAIL-
all the stores are full swing into FALL. I have always had an affinity for fall clothing. BUT, we don't really have a fall. I envision NY type days, wearings opaque tights and Britney Spears type school girl plaid wool skirts, big chunky sweaters. Being cool... but not cold and being able to dress for it.

Anyways, this post is just to get me back into the swing.. and I bought a pair of great leopard shoes for fall already- I loved them so much I contemplated springing for two of them, so I always had a back-up for life.

Here are some pictures of the past couple weeks for good measure of things I have missed sharing with you all:








Those are a few of the random blackberry snapshots I have taken since my last post... back with a vengeance. Lots of DREAMS to start going after. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment